Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February goals....not pretty

So....February is gone.  Even with the extra day, I can't believe how quickly it went by.  We spent the whole month in our new house.  It has been wonderful.  Still not totally together, but we are loving it.

I was looking back through my posts this month and was reminded of my goals. If you want to read the posts, exerciser-or-athlete and goals-part 1 have my goals.  In case you don't want to, here they are:

I'd like to say it went well.  It did not. 
  • I ran 55 miles, not 100.  I will say that I picked up the pace the last 2 weeks.  I'm feeling good about it.  I am certain I will get back on track in March.
  • Kids schedule-Not bad.  Here is what I have for Pnut.  It's more of a reminder of things to do, not really a schedule.  She seems to be enjoying it and is sticking to it.  
  • Rules and consequences-FAIL. Have not even attempted. 
  • Have at least 5 real dinners a week-I'm not even sure about this.  We have had dinners, but I can't say I'm proud of them.  There has been too much junk and not enough vegetables.
  • Eat like an athlete- See above bullet point.  Not good.
  • Train like an athlete-I've been doing better about this. The first couple weeks of the month weren't great.  The last 2 have been much better.
  • Sleep like an athlete- I'd say 50/50.  I'm in bed by 9 some nights, up watching Cobert other nights.  I'm still working on it.
I'm going to cut myself some slack this month.  We did move into a new house.  There was a lot going on.  My priority was getting the house in order and making sure everyone was comfortable here.   With the exception of the guestroom, office and dining room, things are pretty good.


That's how February went.  On to March!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry :( I understand and it's tough to look back and try to figure out why days were sucky. I'm struggling right now too. You are doing a great job with everything in your life!! Keep your chin up and forget about stupid February - March is YOURS!

    ReplyDelete